Return to Healthy Florida
We are not "LEAD BROKERS".
We will never sell or offer your information for a price or free to any 3rd party that is not directly affiliated with Healthy Florida.
We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application.
* Providing you with a quote or processing your application.
We may use your personal information to contact you when necessary to process your application or to provide you with a quote.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
* Insurance Companies, Licensed Agents and Legal Obligations. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose/forward your personal information to your selected insurance company for processing. If you submit an application for an insurance product offered through an insurance agent or agency with whom we are associated, then we may disclose your personal information to that agent or agency to process your requested quote or application. Please be assured that the agent or agency is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
We gather anonymous information about you for our internal purposes.
* Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including demographic information, including but not limited to the number of visitors to our website from a particular state.
* We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
* If you want to correct or update your contact information, you may contact us by email at email@example.com
* Please note that once your application has been submitted to your chosen health insurance company, you may have to contact the insurance company directly to update your application.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For a more detailed discussion of the electronic safeguards on our website, please see below.
You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us.
* We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
* If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security at Healthy Florida
Please click on a topic below to get more information about privacy and security at Healthy Florida
Healthy Florida does not use or implement "Cookeis".
Insurance carries that people apply for Health Insurance with may or may not use "Cookies".
When you submit an application request through our website, we or an affiliated insurance company or health plan provider encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, you need an SSL-capable browser. Kachina Health Insurance recommends using a strong encryption, 128-bit browser such as Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator 4.06 or higher. These browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you begin shopping for plan on our website and when you return to our website to complete an application.
The password you enter when you begin an application is with the Insurance Company you are applying with.They are DIRECT (not Healthy Florida applications. You should never share it with anyone.Password protocols will vary with each of our affiliated insurance companies.
Linked sites are not under our control and therefore Kachina Health Insurance is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of these websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
Copyright © 2001-2010 Healthy Florida.com inc. All rights reserved.